It is the practice of the Town of Upton to grant permission for Municipal government meetings to be held at town facilities. These groups will have a priority for the use of all meeting rooms which are open to the public. Meeting rooms are also available for not-for-profit organizations.
- Facilities must be left neat and orderly, in the same condition as they were found; Failure to do so will result in a loss of future use of the room;
- Town staff is not available to help with set up or cleanup of the room — that is the responsibility of the group using the facility;
- Reservations must be made in advance (allow time for set up and clean up when determining the time you reserve);
- Applicants must adhere to all rules and regulations and conditions pertaining to the use of the specific space that is being requested;
- The individual or group using the meeting room indemnifies the Town of Upton for any action that may take place in the use of any meeting room or ancillary facility including lobbies, public areas, parking lots, or driveways. The Town of Upton will not be responsible for injury to persons or property while any group uses the building or grounds.