The Town of Upton accepts applications only in response to a current job posting. Applications that are submitted for which there are no current openings will be disregarded. The Town is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with the Town will be based only on your merit, without regard to race, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Please complete the following steps when applying:
1. Complete the employment application in its entirety. You are welcome to attach a resume and cover letter in order to represent yourself, but if a completed employment application is not signed and received your application will not be considered.
2. Please remember that a complete application must be made for each position for which you are applying.
3. You must provide a copy of any required license(s) with your application. Failure to provide a copy of any required license(s) will eliminate your application from further consideration.
4. Be sure you have provided us with a telephone number to contact you. Many contacts are made by phone.
5. Be sure to sign the last page of the application.
When the employment opportunity posting closes, all complete applications will be reviewed. This process may take up to 30 days.
Human Resources will contact the candidates by phone or e-mail who will receive an interview. All other candidates will be contacted by letter regarding their status.
Thanks for your interest in working for the town of Upton!