Congratulations on your employment with the Town of Upton!
New employees require the following documents based on their employment status and benefits eligibility. Many can be completed online before printing. Print each and return it at your earliest convenience.
- All forms listed below must be completed as thoroughly as possible.
- Please date and sign the form where prompted.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office at 508-529-6901.
Incomplete forms or forms not submitted timely may result in incorrect processing of your first paycheck.
- Form I-9 (PDF)
- Instructions for Form I-9 (PDF)
- CORI Acknowledgement Form (PDF)
- Emergency Contact Information (PDF)
- Form W-4 (PDF)
- Statement Concerning Your Employment in a Job Not Covered by Social Security (PDF)
- Direct Deposit Employee Authorization (PDF)
- Complete the Online Training Program for Municipal Employees (Print and return the certificate provided upon completion.)
- Employee Policy Acknowledgement (PDF)
- Police/Fire Injured On Duty Coverage (PDF)
- Reliant Occupational Health Locations (PDF)
Regularly scheduled employees to work 1040 hours or more in a calendar year must become Worcester Regional Retirement System members.
- New Member Enrollment Form (PDF)
- Beneficiary Selection Form (PDF)
- Beneficiary Selection Form - Option D (PDF)
Other Post-Employment Benefits Trust Fund (OPEB)
Employees hired after January 1, 2019, will contribute 2% of their gross salary (longevity, base, academic degree) to the Town's Other Post-Employment Benefits Trust Fund. In the event the Commonwealth passes legislation mandating "OPEB" deductions from employee salary, the Town will comply with State requirements.