Applications Under Review
December 20, 2023
- Variance – 126 Elm St. Application by owner, David Duffy, Jr. requesting a variance (Section 300-4.2) to allow for a front set back of 42 feet where 50 feet is required at 126 Elm St., Upton, MA (Parcel ID: 016-072)
- Special Permit – 106 Taft St. - Application by owners, Felipe Coelho & Darcilane Oliveira requesting a special permit (Section 300-7.6) to approve an existing 570 sq/ft accessory apartment, which exists above the garage. (Parcel ID: 017-023.02)
- Special Permit – 55 Crocket Rd. – Application by owners Stephen & Joy Rehn, requesting a special permit (Section 300-3.3) to add a 20’x6’ deck on the lakeside of the home which is a pre-existing nonconforming single-family dwelling with regard to frontage, area and setbacks. (Parcel ID: 017-037)
- Variance – 50 Plain St. – Application for a variance (Section 300-4.2) for a garage / bedroom which was built within 20’ of the front setback within zone SRB which requires 40’ front set back. (Parcel ID: 024-054)
- Variance – 58 East St. – Administrative Appeal by Burak Yilmaz, 58 East Street, of the Building Commissioner/Zone Enforcement Officer’s Notice of Violation to remove or relocate an existing yurt, accessory structure, which was subject to a previous Zoning Board of Appeals decision. (Parcel ID: 013-021)
- Variance – 32 Shore Dr. – Application of Ian Simpson, 32 Shore Drive for setback relief (Section – 300-4.2) for the addition of a raised 20’ x 14’ four season room at the back of the pre-existing non-conforming house. Addition will be 12’ from the side lot line. The current home is 15’ from the side lot.
- Continued - Public Hearing - Comprehensive Permit – 47 Main Street (AKA 0 Main Street) - Application (“Application”) of Lobisser Building Corp., 1 Charlesview Road, Hopedale MA 01747 (“Applicant”), for a Comprehensive Permit for a proposed project known as Upton Apartments, to be located on a site consisting of approximately 6.75 acres, known and numbered as 0 Main Street (AKA 47 Main St.), Upton, MA (Assessors Map 202, Lot 108) (the “Property”). 0 Main Street is located between 45 Main Street and 51 Main Street. The Application includes a proposal for a total of sixty-eight (68) garden-style rental units, parking (including three detached garage buildings), landscaping, and associated improvements, all as shown on the plans and specifications included within the Application.