How do I pay overdue Excise Taxes that have been marked at the Registry of Motor Vehicles for non-renewal?

Please contact the treasuer/collector’s office or our Deputy Collector, Kelly and Ryan Associates at 508-473-9660. You must make payment in cash, money order or cashier’s check to have the mark removed immediately.

If you have any question that have not been answered above, call the Treasurer/Collectors office at 508-529-3737