What if I cannot pay my tax bill?

Check with the Upton Assessor's Office to see if you qualify for a tax exemption or deferral. If you still owe taxes, please contact the Town Collector as soon as possible. We cannot eliminate the tax, but we are here to listen to your situation and offer possible solutions.