Congratulations on your employment with the Town of Upton!
The following documents are required of new employees based on your employment status and benefit eligibility. Many can be completed online before printing. Print each and return at your earliest convenience.
- All forms listed below must be completed as thoroughly as possible.
- Please date and sign the form where prompted.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to call our office at 508.529.6901.
Incomplete or forms not submitted timely may result in incorrect processing of your first paycheck.
Mandatory Forms for ALL New Employees:
Complete the Online Training Program for Municipal Employees (Print and return the certificate provided upon completion.)
- Personnel By Law
- Harrassment Policy
- Electronic Devices & Social Media Policy
- Massachusetts Pregnant Workers Fairnesss Act
- Summary of the Conflict of Interest Law for Municipal Employees
Voluntary Election Forms for Benefit Eligible Employees:
Blue Cross Blue Shield Enrollment (medical and dental)
Direct Pay (required if enrolled in medical plan)
Sunlife (STD required)
Mandatory Form for Benefit Eligible Employees:
Employees who are regularly scheduled to work 1040 hours or more in a calendar year must become members of the Worcester Regional Retirement System.
Mandatory Form for Seasonal and Part Time Employees: