- COBRA Election Notice
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Form W-4
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Internal Job Application Form
- Performance Evaluations
- Personnel By Law
- Harrassment Policy
- Electronic Devces & Social Media Policy
- Massachusetts Pregnant Workers Fairnesss Act
- Summary of the Conflict of Interest Law for Municipal Employees
If you will be out to care for a family member or for your own serious health condition, you may be eligible for job protections through the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA). Submit these forms to Human Resources to assist us in providing this benefit to you. All materials will be maintained confidentially.
Injured While on Duty
Employees who are injured while on duty must notify their supervisor immediately and complete the appropriate injured while on duty forms. The forms must be forwarded to the Human Resources Department within 24 hours of the injury.
Workers’ Compensation (Non-Public Safety Employees)
Workers compensation benefits provide coverage for medical costs incurred when an employee has an on-the-job accident, resulting in personal injury. Additionally, workers compensation provides weekly payments in lieu of wages to employees who have been out of work for more than five days due to an on-the-job injury. These tax-free payments are set at a percentage of the weekly pay for employees.
111F (Police Officers & Firefighters Only)
For police officers and fire fighters there is an Injured on Duty state law that provides for tax-free payments of 100% of weekly pay.
- Online Training Program for Municipal Employees (Print and return the certificate provided upon completion.)
- Participant Enrollment Governmental 457(b) Plan Massachusetts Deferred Compensation SMART Plan
- Participant Enrollment Governmental 457(b) Plan Massachusetts Deferred Compensation SMART Plan - Mandatory OBRA
- (OBRA Information Guide)
- Reliant Occupational Health Locations
- Social Security Administration Website
- Worcester Regional Retirement System Website